Disinfection procedures for African swine fever
Proper disinfection methods for African swine plague
1. Cleaning and disinfecting transport vehicles;
2. Treatment of potentially contaminated surface soils, including those in contact with dead animals and in dissected areas, where potentially contaminated by African swine fever virus, evenly covering quicklime or shifting soil
3. Cover roads with sodium hypochlorite or quicklime (calcium oxide);
4. Physical cleaning, cleaning and disinfection in pig house production area: all facilities and equipment need to be cleaned cleaned disinfected in three steps.
5. Disinfectant selection: Equipment/pig farm management tools are mainly oxidized ( calcium hypochlorite, glutaraldehyde), and fecal pollutants are strong alkaloids (sodium hydroxide), strong acids (hydrochloric acid, citric acid);
6. cleaning and disinfection of pig production areas to ensure disinfection to the slots and trenches;
7. Disinfection of facilities and equipment by atomizing spray;
8. Public facilities should also be disinfected.
9. Clean up and destroy useless articles, sterile equipment and residual feed;
10. Test the validity of the virus clearance procedure.