Application of bleaching powder in aquaculture and prevention of fish diseases
The spring returns to the earth, all things recover, with the rise of temperature, the vast number of farmers and fishermen also began to busy from a year's work, bleach commonly known as chlorinated lime, generally containing about 30% of effective chlorine, water after the formation of hypochlorous acid, has a strong bactericidal effect, widely used in aquaculture.
At the same time, to play an important role in the bleaching powder in the fish disease prevention and control, there are cheap, easy to use, good use effect, so let's take a look at here about the bleaching powder application in aquaculture, bleaching powder in the fish disease prevention and control of the use of: 1, the purpose of the bleaching powder, bleaching powder in aquaculture, mainly used in disinfection of clear pond of fish and fish disease prevention and treatment of bacterial.
Application of bleaching powder in aquaculture：
(1) cleaning pond disinfection.
The general dosage is 20 grams per cubic meter of water.
First, add water to dissolve the bleach powder, and then sprinkle it on the whole pond, which can kill the aquatic insects, frog eggs, fish, snails and various fish disease pathogens in the water body.
Note that metal containers are not allowed.
The prevention and treatment of disease.
Use bleach powder to prevent and cure fish diseases. In the occurrence or epidemic season of fish diseases, generally use 1 gram of medicine per cubic meter of water body and sprinkle it in the whole pool after adding water to dissolve it. Use it once every other day for two times continuously, which can treat fish rottengiasis, leucoderma, leucocephaly, erectoscale and enteritis.
Bleaching powder can be used to clear ponds or treat fish diseases, which meet the requirements of ecological aquaculture and pollution-free aquaculture.
(2) application of bleach powder: (1) quantitative sampling method.
The effective chlorine content of bleaching powder must be sampled before application to determine the dosage.
The effective chlorine content of bleaching powder can be determined by blue and black ink titration.
In terms of prevention and treatment of fish diseases, the effective chlorine content of bleach powder is required to reach 30%, and the general dosage per cubic meter of water is 1 gram.
The solution filtration sprinkling method.
When using bleach powder to prevent and cure fish diseases, no matter the size of the pond or the amount of medicine used, the residue must be filtered after the water is dissolved before the application, and then the whole pond is splashed to prevent fish from accidentally swallowing bleach powder and causing the phenomenon of dead fish.
The course of treatment is recommended.
Use bleach powder to prevent and treat fish disease.
Generally, a course of treatment lasts for 3-5 days, that is, after the application of bleach powder on the first day, the second time should be used at an interval of 1 day, and 2-3 times should be applied continuously.
(4) of water quality adjustment method.
General clear water pond or pond water is neutral or slightly alkaline when the application effect is good.
Therefore, before the application of bleaching powder to prevent and treat fish diseases, the water quality can be adjusted by using 10 to 15 kilograms of quicklime in the water depth of 1 meter per mu, and then the application of bleaching powder.
Application of bleaching powder in the prevention and treatment of fish diseases：
1 white skin disease also known as white tail disease: the onset, the end of the white, after gradually forward expansion.
Treatment: 1 g of bleach powder per cubic meter of water (with 30% effective nitrogen, same as below) is applied all over the pool.
2. White head and white mouth disease: the skin of the diseased fish from the snout to the eyeball, with the pigment fading or becoming milky white.
Treatment: use the above method once a day for two consecutive days.
3. Erythroderma: bleeding and inflammation of the fish body, and fin shedding.
(1) prevention method: when the fish stocking, each cubic of water with 5-10 grams of bleach powder soak for about half an hour.
(2) treatment: oral antibiotics, external use of 1 gram of bleach powder per cubic meter of water all over the pool sprinkle.
4. Furunculosis: inflammation of the skin and muscle tissue on the back of the fish, abscess and swelling.
Prevention and cure method: same as erythroderma.
5. Putrescence, also known as printing disease: the diseased parts of the trunk first appear round erythema, and then the epidermis rot.
Treatment: use 1 g of bleach powder per cubic meter of water in the entire bath.
6. Vertical squamous disease: the fish scales open outward and erect like pine balls, so it is called "pine ball disease".
(1) prevention method: pro carp spawning pool in winter to dry pool, and bleach disinfection.
(2) treatment: in 1 cubic of water put 5 grams of copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate 2 grams, 10 grams of bleaching powder leaching fish for 10 minutes or so.
7. Rotten gill disease, also known as "aconitosis pest" : sick fish often swim alone from the group, moving slowly, the body color becomes black, especially the head becomes black.
Treatment: at the beginning of the disease, the bleach basket can be hung around the food for prevention and treatment: when the disease is serious, use 1 gram of bleach powder per cubic meter of water to sprinkle the whole pool.
8 enteritis disease also known as rotten intestinal distemper: fish disease abdominal swelling, erythema, anal swelling protrudes like a crater, treatment: internal use of available sulfonamides, external medicine generally 1 gram of bleach powder per cubic meter of water all over the sprinkle.
Anal fin and pectoral fin bleeding, anal redness and swelling, intestinal hyperemia, etc.
Preventive measures: once a year dry pool for thorough disinfection.
Use 20 kilograms of bleach for every 100 square meters.
Drain after 1-2 days and then expose to the sun for another week.
The above is the introduction of "the application of bleach powder in aquaculture and the application of bleach powder in the prevention and treatment of fish diseases", hoping to give some help to the vast number of aquaculture personnel. The reasonable use of bleach powder in the process of aquaculture can well prevent fish diseases and improve the economic benefits of fish farming.