Usage of trichloroisocyanuric acid
Usage of trichloroisocyanuric acid:
1. Disinfection of drinking water: add 0.4 grams per 100 kilograms of water, stir well and stand for a period of time.
2. Swimming pool disinfection: 3 ~ 5 grams per cubic meter of swimming pool every day.
3. Treatment of industrial circulating cooling water: add 0.5 grams per 1m3 of water, and the concentration of free chlorine in cooling water is generally controlled between 0.25 and 0.5 PPM, and the pH value is appropriate between 7 and 8.
(1) tableware disinfection. Add 0.25g of water for every 5kg of water and soak clean cutlery for 5 minutes.
(2) Sewage and excrement treatment. The odor can be eliminated by adding 5 grams per cubic meter of sewage or excrement.
(3) Seed disinfection. Using TCCA for seed disinfection can break the dormant period of seeds, improve the germination rate of seeds, inhibit the occurrence of diseases, but also important is that it does not exist environmental pollution problems, harmless to human and livestock. The method was to soak seeds in 0.2%TCCA aqueous solution for 12 hours.
(4) Aquaculture sterilization.
(5) Used for disinfection of hospital sewage, diapers, feces, medicine bowls and instruments. Compared with neogeramil, carbolic acid, chlorhexidine and chloramine T, the dosage of TCCA is only 1/10 ~ 1/100 of the above conventional disinfectants for the same disinfection object, and the sterilization speed is fast and the effect is good.
(6) Used for household and public waste disinfection deodorant. Its formula is :TCCA25%, decontamination powder 25 ~ 65%, 10 ~ 15% to dichlorobenzene, suitable for disinfection and deodorization of garbage and Yin well ditches.